Last week of NOsugarVEMBER
Well, 3 weeks down and 9 days to go!
Well done to everyone who has succeeded to stay sugar free for the month so far. You should all be feeling lighter, not just on the scales, but in your self. Your stomach should feel less bloated, especially with the 3 times a week psyllium husk!
So by combining no sugar, pysillium husk and 5 days a week exercise, I would be very surprised if you haven’t lost a significant amount of weight. Your pants should definitely feel looser around the waistline if nothing else!
Start thinking now about what long term changes you will make after staying sugar free for 30 days. I know I have said it before, but here are a few suggestions to make eating less sugar fit in with your life;
- Sweet treats only once or maximum twice per week.
- Alcohol only once or a maximum twice per week.
- No sugar in tea or coffee.
- Don’t think of dried fruit as a health food.
- Rice, bread and pasta are not staple food groups, they are small accompaniments to meals at the most.
- Look for low sugar varieties of yogurt.
- Never ever drink soft drinks or bottle juices.
Just by making these small changes listed above, you will find yourself feeling better, living healthier and maintaining your healthy weight range easier.
Good luck for the last 9 days.
Remember, 0, 3 and 5
0 sugar, 3 times a week psyllium husk and 5 days a week exercise